Chiropractor with passion:
I graduated in 2005, after 6 years at the Institut Franco-Européen de Chiropraxie (IFEC), I started in the Val d’Oise, I practice since 2010 settled in Suresnes.
I practiced running for 6 years, saxophone for 10 years and have since turned to singing.
Since 2014, I have been working in the field of sports performance (team sports and combat) and artistic performance (musicians and opera singers). I regularly travel to national and international sporting events including 23 in Jiu-Jitsu, 2 World Games, 2 CSIT, 1 World Urban Games, 1 Kick boxing, 5 handball, 2 basketball 3X3, 1 ice hockey, 1 roller field hockey, 1 kayak polo, 1 white water swimming, 1 golf, 1 Women’s Football World Cup…
In order to keep my level up to date, I devote part of my time to continuous training in France and abroad, just like an athlete and/or an artist trains to progress and reach his goals.
This path made of challenges and encounters led me to join the medical commission of the International Jiu-Jitsu Federation where I work and continue to learn from high level doctors and physiotherapists.
You get tired of everything but learning and even more so when everything is in your favorite universe.
Member of the Association Française de Chiropraxie (AFC) and also member of its bureau.
GETTING IN CONTACT
I regularly train, always in line with my interests, I enrich my expertise in order to best support you in your challenges.
- DIU Photobiomodulation in the management of pain, inflammation and healing, CHU Montpellier-Nîmes 2022
- Certified Level 1 Ergon Technical, Rennes 2021
FIFA Diploma football medicine, FIFA 2020
- Certified General Practitioner Sport Health, CDOS92, Nanterre 2020
- Certified MAT assessment, Paris 2018
- Certified ART Spine, Paris 2018 and Upper Limb, Paris 2016
- Certified Functional Movement Screen, Paris 2016,
DU de prise en charge Préventive du Sportif, Orsay 2016
- Instructor in Postural Ball, Courbevoie, 2014
- KinésioTaping FranceParis 2012
- Diploma of the International Federation of Chiropractic Sports (FICS) Lausanne 2011
Specialized in Sport Chiropractic for Athletes and Artists
- Prevent injuries, muscle/joint fatigue
- Manage injuries in sight and during repletion
- Optimize, manage performance.
- Improving coordination and balance
- Reload, recover before, after, between and during competitions.
- Specific breathing based on somato-integrative breathing (SRI).
My specific trainings for sport and singing have allowed me to be selected by the International Federation of Chiropractic Sports (FICS) for European and worldwide competitions since 2014. I receive sportsmen I meet in competition, at the firm when they are in Paris. I also receive artists (circus, lyric singer, musicians, orchestral musicians…). My experience in the field has enabled me to sign partnerships with the Suresnes basketball club and the RAC (Nanterre, Rueil, Suresnes), and to take part in the Roll-Up (Jiu-Jitsu) in Rueil since 2019. Naturally, I became a member of the French Council of Chiropractic Sports, the CFCS.
member of the French Council of Chiropractic Sports
Audrey Yargui working worldwide
as a Sports Chiropractor
As a sports chiropractor, Audrey Yargui has treated top athletes and national teams in Jiu-Jitsu, Kick boxing, Handball, Basketball, Ice Hockey, Roller Field Hockey, Kayak Polo, White Water Swimming, Golf and Women’s Football World Cup has guided them to success. At international tournaments she ensures maximum performance of the athletes.